From the M5
- Come off at junction 27 and take the exit onto the A361 heading to Barnstaple & Tiverton
- After 6.5 miles, at the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Bolham Road / A396 heading towards Bampton & Dulverton
- Take the 1st exit at the Exeter Inn roundabout continuing on the A396
- There is a junction that can be confusing! Don’t go left over the bridge to South Molton or right up the hill to Bampton, stay on the A396 crossing the B3227
- Continue on the A396 for approx. 8 miles until you reach Stag’s Head Farm on the right hand side
N.B. If using a Satnav, it may well direct you 1 mile further up the road, so do start to look out for a us before Satnav tells you you’ve reached your destination.
From A39 (Minehead direction)
- Take the A396 (south) through Dunster and stay on this road
- Once you have been through Bridgetown you will find Stag’s Head Farm about 1.7 miles on the left hand side at the Hownel Lane junction
N.B. Satnav might tell you you’ve reached your destination about 1 mile before reaching us, so do continue along the road until you see us on the left hand side.
Tiverton Parkway station – taxis are available outside the station